Good News Tata Sky Signal Issue [Solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, i have again started facing signal issues for one of my Mutli TV STB, same issue as before.

If Primary STB is OFF, then Multi TV STB doesnt receive INSAT Signal, while GSAT works fine.
The cable wire for Multi TV connection has a joint connected with connector.
In October I had called Technician and he changed the connector and it started working even when Primary STB was off.
My Multi TV STB, LNB and Cable have warranty, but Service visit will be charged.

What to do, as only option will be to change the cable and put full length cable, but TS will charge me for cable as well as service visit
Try to test with any old cable if u have..

Try to test with any old cable if u have..

The dish is installed on the roof, and i cant go up there bro, i can only try changing the cable from the join to STB. I have absolutely no issues in Primary STB, this Multi TV STB cable has some issue

Inverto unicable lnb is the only solution

They are charging RS 800 + Rs 225 for Service Visit, and then tech also said if i use Super LNB, i have 3 STBs so then if one STB is off such issues will occur, for Super LNB to work all STB have to be ON, if any 1 STB is off then i will loose signals and pixelation can occur is what he said

They are charging RS 800 + Rs 225 for Service Visit, and then tech also said if i use Super LNB, i have 3 STBs so then if one STB is off such issues will occur, for Super LNB to work all STB have to be ON, if any 1 STB is off then i will loose signals and pixelation can occur is what he said
Yes bro tech is right. buy antenna and lnb for other stbs you have seperately and install and also make sure cable is pure copper not ccs

I spoke to CC via chat and they said i have to pay Rs 225, i said i dont want to pay, as the issue was not solved before and tech gave wrong promise that it was solved, CC didnt agree, and said i have no visit warranty and if i wish i can ask for a installer visit. I closed the chat.

What rubbish is this???

I spoke to CC via chat and they said i have to pay Rs 225, i said i dont want to pay, as the issue was not solved before and tech gave wrong promise that it was solved, CC didnt agree, and said i have no visit warranty and if i wish i can ask for a installer visit. I closed the chat.

What rubbish is this???

Where You Live Bro If You Are In Mumbai Then I Can Help You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock