tata sky signal very low in PALAKKAD KERALA

ranjithtvd

Reaction score
tata sky signal very low in MY AREA PALAKKAD KERALA, the installation boy come 3 day for geting the signal and signal strength is 60%. but the signal quality is showing only 20%.
the boy tried many things, updated software many tomes rebooted many times but still the signal quality is 20%.
any idea how to improve signal quality and to avoid the stretch marks when viewing some channels.

Reactions: HRP
tata sky signal very low in MY AREA PALAKKAD KERALA, the installation boy come 3 day for geting the signal and signal strength is 60%. but the signal quality is showing only 20%.
the boy tried many things, updated software many tomes rebooted many times but still the signal quality is 20%.
any idea how to improve signal quality and to avoid the stretch marks when viewing some channels.

How's The Weather From That Day?

If Weather Is Good! Issue May Be With Alignment!

I think the issue with your ts antenna. It requires more fine tuning with proper skew level correction.
once again request with TS for tech visit . Also request tech to read MER/BER level of signal at both end

Palakkad district is the most humidity rated place in Kerala.. It may happens due to sun outage and causes signal being blocked or altered..

at our place, 3 years back, we were getting 80% quality. Now, max is 60% using a reliance LNB. Using d2h LNB, we get only 40%. During cloudy times, it will go down anyway. But we can watch channels even if the quality is 0%.

I think the issue with your ts antenna. It requires more fine tuning with proper skew level correction.
once again request with TS for tech visit . Also request tech to read MER/BER level of signal at both end

Bro can you explain the good value of MER/BER to get good signals

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock