Not open for further replies.

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Tata Sky Testing "ShowBox"

On Frequency: 10970 V 32720

Presently Showing Bengali Audio Feed.
(Colors Bangla Cinema Slot Replaced with Show Box)

9db14c1ad65f43eb5d5dd879e6907960.jpg
ba0df583ce09c74f5d7fd69b1e918825.jpg

It's not good why cbs not launching in tatasky..I don't thing tatasky have any space issue ...

Hindi music. A very small broadcaster like Aaho Music, with only 1 channel.
:no2: :no2: Its from Mahindra n Mahindra owner .. Its new Media network named as IN10 Media after the deal end with Indiacast Tv18 for distribution they now doing their own Distribution now .. Its Main channel is Epic Tv ,this is sister channel n one more channel coming this year end Epic HD(2.0) :ok2:

This is called distribution of channel they know it that without availability of channel in all dths the channel will not become successful

Any info on when it will be add in setop box?

This is called distribution of channel they know it that without availability of channel in all dths the channel will not become successful

Yes channel is too good.If you tune it has back to back nice songs you are not again able to change to other music channels.

Yes channel is too good.If you tune it has back to back nice songs you are not again able to change to other music channels.
And other thing I am watching this channel from past 13 days and i have not seen any advertisement on channel why?:unsure::unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock