DDF Exclusive Tata Sky+ Transfer HD Software updated to Version 110 - Old Twilite UI restored

^^ Is the download status showing IDLE for you? If yes, try to restart your STB and keep in switched ON overnight. You can put it in standby mode by turning it off using remote. But don't turn off main power.

Status changed to Aborted in my updated boxes now. No idea if the OTA update still on air.

is it hevc tech in hd+ trasfer boxes?if not mpeg2/mpeg4?
is clarity difference between transfer boxes and hevc hd boxes?

Finally feels good to watch tv again. functionality should be priority over looks. even looks wise of OLD UI was superior to EVO

is it hevc tech in hd+ trasfer boxes?if not mpeg2/mpeg4?
No, HEVC compression technology is not present on Transfer boxes.

It is about GUI (Graphical User Interface) of the box. EPG, Menu etc. that comes on the TV screen.

No, HEVC compression technology is not present on Transfer boxes.

It is about GUI (Graphical User Interface) of the box. EPG, Menu etc. that comes on the TV screen.
Yeah i know you started topic about UI. But I just asked additional question
thanks for reply.
so what is present video format in transfer boxes mpeg2 or mpeg 4.
and is there picture clarity/quality difference(Major/minor) in HEVC HD box & transfer box?

so what is present video format in transfer boxes mpeg2 or mpeg 4.
Just answer me one thing:

Tata Sky uses MPEG-4 Compression from backend and satellites transmits from MPEG-4 format only, then how the box can show picture if it is MPEG-2?

By the way, TS+ Transfer HD was launched on 2015 August. So its new enough gadget to get MPEG-4 tech. ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock