DDF Exclusive Tata Sky+ Transfer HD Software updated to Version 110 - Old Twilite UI restored

Just answer me one thing:

Tata Sky uses MPEG-4 Compression from backend and satellites transmits from MPEG-4 format only, then how the box can show picture if it is MPEG-2?

By the way, TS+ Transfer HD was launched on 2015 August. So its new enough gadget to get MPEG-4 tech. ;)
I dont know all these Technical,technologies behind Boxes , i want to know more info, so i am making queries.
i have very basic knowledge about STB & video formats.
i know just few things that HEVC is latest technology,gives better pic quality.
and mpeg4 is better than mpeg2.nothing more than that.
not even have basic knowledge of box launches,box manufacturers,DTH launch date infos etc like experts in this group:)

not even have basic knowledge of box launches,box manufacturers,DTH launch date infos etc like experts in this group:)
Everyone learning something new every day bro. So no problems with that. Happy to help. :)
It will not. It will take remote into learning mode
Thanks for the info, didn't knew that.

After updated the new version, most of the channels are showing NO SIGNAL. How to rectify this problem?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock