DTH updates Tata Sky Upgrading The Video Compression System For INSAT4A TP-23 & GSAT10 TP-K7

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 6,311
Yes obviously it'll decrease :sad:
Think positively bro if these new upgradation is for improving picture quality then it should be good for us. I don,t think they are upgrading these Tps for more channel addition because one of the TP is from INSAT. It is on its end phase. So do they choose a TP from INSAT for adding more channels. Anyway anybody please check the channels available on those Tps and mention here. So we can have a check on these channels after upgradation. Me praying for a video Quality Upgrade.

Anyway Tata Sky Should Improve picture quality of Malayalam Channels Like Mathrubhumi News, Kairali We,Manorama News,DD malayalam. 4of these channels No Way near the Quality That Tata Sky well Known for. Why they can,t reduce the quality of less Viewed Devotional channels and improve Quality of Channels With more Viewers.

They cant change to HEVC (if presently its not) bcoz those channels r visible in HEVC STB only...upgrading to new versions should give better pictures quality...maybe some space too to add few channels..

The quality nothing decreased. I feel better than before! 👇
VcnhIE8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock