Tata sky want to focus on active and vod services

me_saket

Reaction score
Source- http://m.thehindubusinessline.com/companies/tata-sky-gets-active-on-valueadded-services/article4673999.ece/

Mr vikram mehra says want to cash in demamd of vod via DIY service.

Also focusing on kids abive age 12 with vedic maths.

Says 34% are using active service out of total subsciber base

but they are not add any new channels i am waiting for dth portbilty

really so tata sky thinks that active services are more in demand than addition of new channels, the reality is that they r stuck in nowhere and are just having no option than to just provide active services rather than new channels

Why do dth provider love interactive services somuch?? god knows...
How many members of us are using it >??? at least i dont use such services..
instead of adding channels...
they do this kind of crap and then profit reduces quarter after quarter..

they always took wrong decisions. people are asking more regional channels and HD channels, and this people are worried abt active services. Tatasky boat is ready to sink.

I am agree with dino, they are nowhere.

So focusing on active service for more cash.

Its popular marketing technique for keeping sales intact without fading out brand.

But such tricks are just temporary won't work in next quarter

Stop fooling your customers tata sky, get some TP space and launch HD channels or shut the shop and refund the money to the customers.

At present tata sky paying double charge as license fee than other dth, means they are leader in market, [10% tax on total revenue]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock