Tata Sky will be the supplier of Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon Prime

CMD Harit Nagpal-
We are going to be the supplier of Netflix, Hotstar, YouTube and Amazon Prime. We can change the box which can receive both the signals—from the satellite and from the broadband. So, I will change the hardware in your house which will enable you to watch on your TV screen, live TV via satellite whenever you want to, and OTT via broadband whenever you want to.

Tata Sky will be the supplier of Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon Prime: CMD Harit Nagpal

So tatasky is going to introduce new stb to facilitate Netflix, hotstar, Amazon prime etc?
Tata Sky will be the supplier of Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon Prime: CMD Harit Nagpal
After reading the article it seems that TataSky is going to introduce new stbs which can stream Netflix, Amazon prime , Hotstar etc as well as live TV. It is good for us as we don't have a smart TV nor have android TV box. Now we can watch TV and live streaming using only ts stb. I don't have to purchase extra devices. I think their prices will be pocket friendly.

After reading the article it seems that TataSky is going to introduce new stbs which can stream Netflix, Amazon prime , Hotstar etc as well as live TV. It is good for us as we don't have a smart TV nor have android TV box. Now we can watch TV and live streaming using only ts stb. I don't have to purchase extra devices. I think their prices will be pocket friendly.

When stb availability to market

Liked this response:-

So, DTH is feeling the heat from OTT.

It is not out of pressure. It is because I am in the content business. My life depends on the customer. I was buying content from broadcasters earlier and supplying it to customer via satellite. Customer sometimes wants to watch the content of his choice, my job is to fetch that content for him. I am not wedded to the satellite.

Liked this response:-

So, DTH is feeling the heat from OTT.

It is not out of pressure. It is because I am in the content business. My life depends on the customer. I was buying content from broadcasters earlier and supplying it to customer via satellite. Customer sometimes wants to watch the content of his choice, my job is to fetch that content for him. I am not wedded to the satellite.

Means They Introduce New STB Or Modifi Current Range .

I think they will buy subscriptions from OTT bulk and sell it to TS customers at discount price after the launch of new STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock