Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

I wonder if TS prices get cheaper there will be almost no negative part remains to hate TS.
Yes, you are right.
If tatasky reduce prices then other dths prices will go lower than TS 😀.
If that happens First As pricing will be similar in all DTHs many costumers may shift to Tatasky for their good service quality and second other DTHs wont stay quite they will introduce new connections offers, cheaper addons etc..

10 years ago me & my parents decide to buy dth & throw out cable my first choice dish TV but shopkeeper suggest me to buy Tatasky because dish TV not carry all star channels you miss your sports
Now I say thanks to shopkeepers who suggest best thing. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yes, TS reduces tariff plan rates....today i subscribe South special hd pack.this packs noraml rate 85/month Or 480/6 months. I subscribe semi anual pack. But only 290 rs deducted from my account.

I wonder if TS prices get cheaper there will be almost no negative part remains to hate TS.

yes there is a negative part viz no 4K Ch for 4k stb users

But isn't this already known to everyone? Tata Sky has to publish new rates obviously. There is nothing in the chat.
Not only rate but also capacity according to TRAI rule. Then only we will come to know which DTH has the capacity to carry most ch

If there is no reduction probably they might compensate with additional adhoc services something with VOD (classic, hollywood, bollywood, regionalhood) or more +1 channels as a free bouquet.

If there is no reduction probably they might compensate with additional adhoc services something with VOD (classic, hollywood, bollywood, regionalhood) or more +1 channels as a free bouquet.

i highly doubt that there will be reduction but restructure of package for sure. So if you need less then monthly cost will come down for you

jio giga fiber k jio tv se acche hone chahiye new plan ...... otherwise u 9 d result after ...... best of luck for the future tata skyyyyyy

Everything runs on ARPU. If it gets lower DTH provoders may become reluctant to add new channels to platform. This would become severe in case of TS.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock