Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

Almost all the DPOs started giving the options to the users including cable guys. TS is something different in this as well!!
Tatasky is calling many subscribers to take annual plans so that at least those can be locked in and a revenue can be generated,they are selling 6 month Dhamaka pack online on Amazon and Flipkart for Rs2400 for new connection, this is their strategy to get more new customers and more money by just fighting case in Delhi high court and delaying implementation.Can they take new customers for 6 months who have enrolled after 29 Dec,2018 the earlier TRAI deadline

Has TRAI defined any penalties for defying their orders once the due date is over ? I think they have not, had it been then everyone including TS would have comply with it before the due date.

you watch 200+ channels just wow. It is very hard for me to even swap 200+ channels even it would take 5-10 minutes
Its Not lyk dt I jus want to say Dt If I can get 200+ SD n 10 HD Channel in just 300 to 350 rs Den Fr Watching only 30 to 40 channels Monthly charge shud be btw 150 to 180 rs ..Here evn IF i choose just two SD packages I Wil hav to pay 300 rs per month ..Den How com It will Benefit Me..DS new policy Will be benefitting only to Dos Who pays 700 to 1000 rs fr 30 to 40 channels ..

congress will overturn all the current decisions of BJP once it comes in power and also Kapil sibal is congress ally.

In parliament congress is bashing anil Ambani over Rafael deal but in supreme court kapil is defending the same ambani when govt takes action against ambani. Not sure what kind of ally he is

Has TRAI defined any penalties for defying their orders once the due date is over ? I think they have not, had it been then everyone including TS would have comply with it before the due date.

TRAI don't need to define penalty as they can instruct broadcasters to stop signal to non compliant DPO and broadcaster will stop signal happily as they will get pricing power in new rules.

As of now if u take the packs i am subscribed to: Ultra (Rs 560) + HDAF (Rs 175) = Rs 735

In new tariff regime i would pay Rs 320-350 for the channels i watch which is almost 50% cheaper than existing pack.
As of now i am on annual pack which i will keep till it gets over

It will be 850 with same channels of Ultra pack, and here is only HD or SD channels. i have calculate this yesterday by TRAI channel selecter app. And i am very sad becuase my monthly bill increase, and after implementation, my bill will be 780 with removing of many FTA, news tamil and bhojpuri channels.

It will be 850 with same channels of Ultra pack, and here is only HD or SD channels. i have calculate this yesterday by TRAI channel selecter app. And i am very sad becuase my monthly bill increase, and after implementation, my bill will be 780 with removing of many FTA, news tamil and bhojpuri channels.

how many channels do u watch bro ??? total

ASPrithwiraj bro You were paying double charges to Tatasky for same SD and HD channel so you reduce all SD channel which are having HD feed pay for only HD.Like Zee TV HD and SD feed is Rs19 so total Rs38 plus tax but new calculation you can have ZeeTV HD for Rs19 only,and who in this world sees 300-400 channels it is only mental satisfaction that we are getting all channels,no body see more than 30-40 channels and 80 percent people see only 5-10 channels

I think TS will only start acting on the new packs after Jan 31. Then, they will send a message that you have been automatically transferred to a new pack based on your existing one. So, continue enjoying our offers. Jingalala.
When we look at the price list, then we will understand that the new pack is 50-100 more than the old one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock