Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

How it will be charge to plans ..can I take not any base pack directly add-ons or price will be drop on base packs

For 130rs they are providing base pack with 100 FTA channels right, in that whether we are eligible to choose those FTA channels or not?

Our fears Regarding new tariff order to be implemented from 29th Dec 2018

1. False : we need to pay 130rs+GST for Basic pack
Truth : In the TRAI order it is given that MRP 130rs i.e. maximum price not the minimum from this we can infer that Basic pack less than or equal to 130rs it may be 100rs or 80rs or less varies from each distributor so don't worry about 130rs it will be less for most of the distributors (Refer Point no. 81 Page 47)
2. False : We get only FTA channels for first 100 channels
Truth : First 100 channels would be free to choose any free-to-air channel, pay channel, premium channel or bouquet of channels offered by the broadcasters or bouquet of channels offered by the distributor of television channels (Refer Point no. 50 Page 34)

https://www.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/Tariff_Order_English_3 March_2017.pdf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock