Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

For 130rs they are providing base pack with 100 FTA channels right, in that whether we are eligible to choose those FTA channels or not?
130 RS is netw cap fee. You can select any operator pack, Ala carte, fta. After your selection ncf fee will add like first 100 channels 130 then every 25 channels 20 RS, if you select HD channel means one HD channel counted as 2 channel for ncfee calc.

I have annual package expiring in March.
How will the new pricing rules affect my subscription.

It is obvious that who used to watch many premium chanels have to shell out much much more now. Who used to watch ony FTA chanels, they can settle in within 130-150 but rest all others have to pay more. When they used to make contract for bouquet, they used to negotiate a price for the whole bunch of chanels at a rate, which is reasonable to both the parties. Now they don't have that privilege any more. So that benefit will not come down to customer. Now even if you only select the HD chanels and required SD channels only, it will cost near about same of the current price or sometimes even more.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock