Tata Sky channels not activated

Pranavan

Reaction score
I recently purchased the new Tata sky connection.but the channels not activated,when i several time raise the email.but there is no proper responsed.i dont have customer id,only havr the card number.
I used the dishtvVideocon receivers any they are look at the responsed faster.

Any one advise me how can i short out this problem.

Thanks
Raju

I recently purchased the new Tata sky connection.but the channels not activated,when i several time raise the email.but there is no proper responsed.i dont have customer id,only havr the card number.

Thanks
Raju

You are asking wrong guys. You need to call the guy who gave you TS Box and install set up. Without customer ID, TS will not do anything.

Thanks
Raju
How did you selected the channels without having customer ID. By the way, you can refresh your account by calling customer care from your registered mobile

Thanks
Raju
PM me your Digi card number, I'll give you customer id.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock