Breaking Tata Sky’s FY18 net profit zooms to Rs 408 cr

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
After the big fall in FY17 due to demonetisation, direct to home (DTH) Tata Sky’s net profit has seen a surge in FY18. The company’s net profit has zoomed to Rs 408 crore for the fiscal ended March 2018 as against Rs 8 crore in the previous fiscal.

PAT margin saw an improvement at 7.1% compared to 0.1% in the year-ago period. In FY17, the company’s net profit had tanked 90% to Rs 8 crore compared to Rs 80 crore in FY16.
Tata Sky’s FY18 net profit zooms to Rs 408 cr

Ya BigTV plays an very important role in it. As, most of users were shifted to Tata Sky after suddenly stopped working BigTV. Apart from this new customer (incl. BigTV customer) were offer 10+2 months subscription in which also Tata Sky gain profit.
And, we can't forget those freecharge 400 rupees recharge in which 75 was cash back.
Tata Sky very well know how to grab, attract and utilize the money.
But, we can't forget the fact that no new HD addition now a days so Tata Sky should look into it.

Ya BigTV plays an very important role in it. As, most of users were shifted to Tata Sky after suddenly stopped working BigTV. Apart from this new customer (incl. BigTV customer) were offer 10+2 months subscription in which also Tata Sky gain profit.
And, we can't forget those freecharge 400 rupees recharge in which 75 was cash back.
Tata Sky very well know how to grab, attract and utilize the money.
But, we can't forget the fact that no new HD addition now a days so Tata Sky should look into it.

How many of them are left to be added by Tata Sky Handful of them.Check for others who are lagging by 25-30 HD channels and we are bearing with it.

How many of them are left to be added by Tata Sky Handful of them.Check for others who are lagging by 25-30 HD channels and we are bearing with it.
Here I'm talking about Tata Sky you are getting off topic nd things which they are charging we want that. Channels!! hopefully they'll get that.

Here I'm talking about Tata Sky you are getting off topic nd things which they are charging we want that. Channels!! hopefully they'll get that.

@hike bro That what I am trying to say. Tata Sky is left to add few HD channels only so they are charging a heavy price while others are charging also and not giving the desired channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock