TataSky Cheating on SS adition

• Thread starter sjohn
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 3,866
supermachi said:
all should ask tata sky to switch to ss 1 and 2 instead of 3 and 4.

Totally agree people in south want to watch matches in English not in hindi..Bring ss1 n ss2 instead of ss3 n 4 !!!

Hi,
I understand your problem. Pl. write strong email & ask Tatasky to reimburse your account - since u've already paid in advance subscription fee & still 4-5 months of subscription is period is balance.
This is from my experience in October 2013 when Tatasky dropped Neo channels. I asked & got pro-rata refund since I was also annual pack subscriber.

Pl. also note that as other users have pointed out, SSHD4 will mirror SS4 content (Formula 1 & football mainly) so you are not loosing on SSHD4 content. You are right about SSHD1 though, you will miss Indian cricket english commentary & International cricket (excluding India) which will be aired only on SS1 (& will not be aired on SS3).

See there are two points in favour of OP here:

1. When the channels were rebranded ss3 was star cricket and its coupled HD channel was star cricket HD which became ss HD 1. Similarly for ESPN and ESPN HD. They continued the policy then. Why do they change now? This is not justified.

2. Also what ss3 (a Hindi channel) is doing in "south" sports special pack?

Dude, fight for this. Escalate the issue to the nodals and ceo

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock