• Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 4,046
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: TATASKY GOING TO GSAT 10

Ur Source Image Bro:

tatasky.png

This is also a false news :k The CC doesn't know anything ..

atleast, the thread starter has given proof. Though even I dont think this news is true

GSAT10 is not happening that i can give in writing. Also these online chat executives know nothing, their tape has been stuck on GSAT10 for over 2 years as that's the only update they have for so many years. They will give u the same reply. Online chat executives are worse of than Over the Phone executives, even Over The Phone executives won't know anything and will share the same old info.

The fact is that CAG in its report has clearly mentioned that Tata Sky has declined to use GSAT10 and they have decided to move to a Foreign Satellite in July 2013

Indian Television Dot Com | CAG hauls up DoS on DTH satellite capacity management

So wait a little either they r moving to Asiasat 8 from next month (i hope it not a hoax) but do not worry GSAT10 is sure shot ''NO Possibility''

I Think It's a Old SS

Lets see what happen next?

No mr. Prashant today at 6:13

May be Tata Sky going Use to GSAT 10. also i heared Tata SKY going to add 5 HD & 15 SD Channels

JitendraKumar said:
May be Tata Sky going Use to GSAT 10. also i heared Tata SKY going to add 5 HD & 15 SD Channels

From where you heard this bhai :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock