Sad News Tatasky HD Multi TV is a Joke post TRAI's new implementation!

sreevajhala

Reaction score
While trying to figure out costs for Boquets and A La Carte Channels, I realised that based on the channels I selected, I was going to pay more than my existing South Platinum HD Pack. But having another connection with Multi TV Setup I wanted to know how much this will cost me and tried reaching out to CC who had no idea what to tell me.

So I went back to the website and added only one HD channel (&pictures HD) to see an approximate amount. This was the cost given on the website and now I might actually move to streaming platforms. Freaking 8,425.25 rupees for 1 channel on 4 boxes!

Last edited:
Don't expect new born baby to run... They released their packs today so some bugs expected...please report them to fix...₹8000😂

Don't expect new born baby to run... They released their packs today so some bugs expected...please report them to fix...₹8000😂
Figured.. But whom to report to only? CC is more confused than we are! Standard reply: We do not have information, please log on to website .:wall:

Several times members on forum have said after TRAI packs applicable, every multi connection would be treated as separate connection. So don't expect much changes on it.

Several times members on forum have said after TRAI packs applicable, every multi connection would be treated as separate connection. So don't expect much changes on it.
Yes Bapun bro.. Assumed that only. But even by those standards 8k+ for one channel + FTA? Scam level bug that has to be fixed

C9wXCF1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock