Tatasky + Transfer new box

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 149
  • Views: Views 27,506
DishHD said:
so its preety much possible for Tatasky also to introduce such STB with single LNB :)

Currently a single LNB with 2 or 4 outputs is already available in Tata Sky :k

But what the post says is we would not need 3 wires to record 3 channels, only 1 would be enough

As usual Tatasky will take its own time before introducing said device. Nobody should be desperate.

Let's see how appropriately is it priced. A lot would depend on that to decide weather it's going to be a success or not. Anything above 6,500 will make it difficult for TS. Also hoping that TS introduces some nice exchange offers. I'll be one of the first ones to do the same.

supermachi said:
fake news

Even in UK this is not there

Yep. THIS guy, Mr. Supermachi, is nuts!! Totally insipid !!
Most useless guy I have come across till date in this forum.
May God gift him some sensibility. Godspeed.

I'll immediately buy that STB as soon as it becomes available in my city. I'm eagerly waiting for a new HD PVR STB from Tata Sky. :)

1.The HDPVR Transfer Side loading is a new Set Top Box.

2. To transfer the recoded content both the device and the Set Top box should be in same Wi Fi zone.

3. Once the recorded content are transfered you can watch the content even if you not there at home on your mobile device.

4. To avail this service you need to download the Tata Sky Mobile App.

5. For Android devices it can be downloaded from Google Play Store and for IOS devices it can be downloaded from App Store.

6. Once the app is downloaded you need to register the device by giving a friendly name. Post which the Transfer package needs to be added.

7.The IOS should be 6.0 and above and Android OS version should be 4.1.2 and above. The CPU requirement should be 1.2 GHz and minimum RAM should be 1 GB.

8. The package price will be free for 1 month. :sp

9. The transferred content will be auto deleted from the device in 48 hours. :(

10. The hard disk space will be 500 GB with the recording hours of 625.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please Like this Post if you think it's Useful. :shy :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock