Breaking TCCL adds ZEE TAMIL HD and SVBC 2 TTD

• Thread starter viiney
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 11,634
Hi any one update latest program update on Zee Tamil HD. And share pictures

I am amazed to see clarity of HD channels in the TCCL . I intially thought DTH HD clarity is the best , but i am wrong. Digital cable is best

I am amazed to see clarity of HD channels in the TCCL . I intially thought DTH HD clarity is the best , but i am wrong. Digital cable is best

Haven't used digital cable but have viewed many years back that too only SD channels the clarity is on par or higher than DTH,But the major drawback is in reaching more costumers due to their late switch over to digital mode while DTH Start spreading a decade back & flooding all over Tamilnadu even in villages.

Last edited:
Haven't used digital cable but have viewed many years back that too only SD channels the clarity is on par or higher than DTH,But the major drawback is in reaching more costumers due to their late switch over to digital mode while DTH Start spreading a decade back & flooding all over Tamilnadu even in villages.
Bro tatasky only confirmed zeetamilhd what about otherDth

Bro tatasky only confirmed zeetamilhd what about otherDth

Hi bro no need to worry Zee & Airtel relationship is very good only and all the Zee channels were currently available in Airtel,And there is enough space now with Airtel to add a HD Channel most probably it will be available tomorrow morning.

In the case of Zee Marathi HD & Zee Bangla HD,Airtel took three months to add because of space crunch but given first priority when new TPs were bought and Zee Group channels were added in the few days of Airtel getting into SES9,So now they have enough space & LCN too aligned already we can expect soon most probably tommorow without any delay.Wait for @Arsh bro updating on addition info late in the evening.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock