TCCL New Connection

nandacvkm

Reaction score
After a deep research, I understood that we can get a lot of channels - including HD channels in digital cable tv, where the price is comparatively lesser than DTH.

Again I did a research about the best digital cable tv operator (I am from Coimbatore) and found TCCL to be better than others. Since TCCL website showed that they operate from Chennai, I contacted the toll free number and found that TCCL is available in CBE as well. When I asked my local LCO about getting a new connection, they said that they have only arasu cable and as such there is no TCCL line in my area. Later, I understood, that my operator is so hesitant to provide private MSO's digital cable connection (despite other LCO's of my area are having TCCL & VK Digital's line).

Could anyone guide me how to proceed in getting connection and which MSO is doing best in the market.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock