ciIuGmh.png

WHvzV2c.png

ulU2BqS.png

bCpyZQh.png

HPpzT7A.png

u can download

Source : TCCL - The Future @ Your Home

:p:p:p:sp:sp:sp:sp:lol:lol:clap:clap:hello:hello

Looks better than the SCV Package as i can easily get Rs 290 worth SCV Platinum package at Rs 185 with even more channels, but again no puthiya thalaimurai and a SCV type behavior.

But they have exactly spitted tamil package and hindi package and given 2 packages at the same cost Rs 185, tamils can pick tamil and Hindi people the hindi package, so no forcibly pushing many unwanted channels.

Might pick TCCL if i get a chance.

Seems to be the best package at the moment, Any comments people?

Puthiya Thalaimurai is there in Rs.185 pack..

Yes u r right, then the package is complete. So we get a similar pack sold at Rs 290 by SCV at just Rs 185 and additionally 16 channels higher than SCV. The best package in Chennai till date. :clap :clap

pearlpearl said:
Sadiq said:
pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:
u can download

Looks better than the SCV Package as i can easily get Rs 290 worth SCV Platinum package at Rs 185 with even more channels, but again no puthiya thalaimurai and a SCV type behavior.

But they have exactly spitted tamil package and hindi package and given 2 packages at the same cost Rs 185, tamils can pick tamil and Hindi people the hindi package, so no forcibly pushing many unwanted channels.

Yes u r right, then the package is complete. So we get a similar pack sold at Rs 290 by SCV at just Rs 185 and additionally 16 channels higher than SCV. The best package in Chennai till date. :clap :clap

133.50 pack has most of the sports,movies and news. which is sufficient for basic pack. but TV18 packs are available only on 275 pack, i feel im missing cnnibn in 133.50.. overall all the packs are good. 100Rs pack i dont think its worth, just for the sake of adding a pack they have created it. instead we can opt for the 133.50 pack and get most of the channels.BTW i really dont know why is puthiya thalaimurai available in 185Rs pack?its a FTA channel.. Somthing is going on with PT with most of the MSO and with DTH. NDTV24x7 and CNNIBN missing in 185 pack is a surprise!

Satvijay said:
pearlpearl said:
Sadiq said:
pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:
u can download

133.50 pack has most of the sports,movies and news. which is sufficient for basic pack. but TV18 packs are available only on 275 pack, i feel im missing cnnibn in 133.50.. overall all the packs are good. 100Rs pack i dont think its worth, just for the sake of adding a pack they have created it. instead we can opt for the 133.50 pack and get most of the channels.BTW i really dont know why is puthiya thalaimurai available in 185Rs pack?its a FTA channel.. Somthing is going on with PT with most of the MSO and with DTH. NDTV24x7 and CNNIBN missing in 185 pack is a surprise!

Yes, you are right, 133.50 pack has most of the necessary channels and seems sufficient for most subscribers.

May be the cost for TV18 & NDTV might have forced them to remove it.

Puthiyathalaimurai failed to put news on the LCO's march towards TN Assembly regarding Arasu Cable and other LCO's related issues hence they have some issue with them, but this would be easily fixed once they come to an understanding.

Overall 133.5 is an excellent package and worth for the money and i would be happy to pick 185 as it has all the eng movie, soccer channels, most Indian and international news and Infotainment, Yes NDTV & Tv18 channels missing is a minus point but i think i can manage with it.

Satvijay said:
whatever we dont have a choice of the MSO as such

Yes, that is a sad story. Monopolism is too bad in any business and this is completely against the basic democracy.

There should be multiple LCO's/MSO's in the same area like any other business, if this is made possible then we can get the best packages and best service always.

pearlpearl said:
Satvijay said:

Yes, that is a sad story. Monopolism is too bad in any business and this is completely against the basic democracy.

There should be multiple LCO's/MSO's in the same area like any other business, if this is made possible then we can get the best packages and best service always.
may be it will change in near future..

Satvijay said:
pearlpearl said:
Satvijay said:

may be it will change in near future..

I hope the same, but unless TRAI takes a tougher stand its really hard to remove monopolism from this business in particular.

What's the current packages in TCCL now ? I'm using Analog cable in chennai. Is these tariffs are inclusive Cable Fee ?  :huh

Which is better package now scv or tccl with HD package.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock