tccl set of box play back

Parthi Ban

Reaction score
hi friends i'm new to dreamdth...
me having tccl set of box... in this box any option to play avi,mkv format movies??????

Parthi Ban said:
me having tccl set of box... in this box any option to play avi,mkv format movies??????

You got TCCL? which Area?

HOUSE-MD said:
You got TCCL? which Area?

palavakkam chennai...
this model

R6gakCE.jpg

post the rear view of stb and remote control.
May be the usb port is to connect external storage only to record the tv shows.
Look in the , manual for any thing about media player, but I don't think this set top box will also act as media player.
First try to record video and see what format it saves.

Parthi Ban said:

In my home town house also I am having TCCL, You cannot play movie:wall, but you can record the TV program and play the content. :eek:hya

Cable STB should also provide features like able to play movie/songs/pictures. I think its just small SW update thats required for this. This will be unique feature considering that DTH STB dont have this feature & many viewers still using CRT Tvs.

Kalyan_1980 said:
In my home town house also I am having TCCL, You cannot play movie:wall, but you can record the TV program and play the content. :eek:hya

What format does it saves the recorded video ?

I don't have system in my native home, so not able to view the format. I will check this again and let you know.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock