Ten HD launching soon

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 26,033
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it is coming soon seen this ad in ten sports.but first in dish tru hd its sure.

dino29 said:
Ten HD WILL LAUNCH ON AIRTEL DIGITAL TV HD IN FEW DAYS. got this exclusive news rom airtel uplinking centre. also talks are on to add neo cricket hd
enjoy

Sources Please ! !!

@dino : Wat about ESPN and STAR CRICKET HD??its going to be 3 months since its launch and there's no sign of it??Airtel are title sponsors of the Indian F1 GP and they can't provide F1 in HD on their dth platform :D

Will airtel add these 2 channels before diwali atleast??

well dear sponsoring does not mean that they ought to provide that channel. sponsoring is done to felicitate brand connect and its not necessary that if a company sponsors an event so it should be given permission to show that event in hd with any special clause. anyways there is a seperate reason why airtel is not adding channels. i will tell u tomorrow about it

dino29 said:
well dear sponsoring does not mean that they ought to provide that channel. sponsoring is done to felicitate brand connect and its not necessary that if a company sponsors an event so it should be given permission to show that event in hd with any special clause. anyways there is a seperate reason why airtel is not adding channels. i will tell u tomorrow about it

Tomorrow is came !!!

@dino29
plz tel us its been a week n no HD channels r added n let us knw the reason y they nt adding hd

u knw few days back i wrote two mails abt same frustration
so today i got a call from Airtel executive.... and same tradition was dre i got reply
"sorry at this moment of time we r unable to provide u any sports HD channel we will inform as wenever they will be available"
i said all others have added even low ranked have also,n u will loose subscriber base very soon,i got reply
"WE ARE AWARE sorry at this moment of time we r unable to provide u any sports HD channel we will inform as wenever they will be available"
i asked tel me the reason y u nt adding it, i got reply
"sorry at this moment of time we r unable to provide u any sports HD channel we will inform as wenever they will be available"

dont ask cust care , they know nothing. ten hd will come, wait a little as its new zee is keeping it exclusive to dish tv to boost sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock