Ten HD launching soon

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 26,037
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend i basically enquired for NEO CRICKET HD, u have any idea? im gettign sick of not having any HD
ESS- HD channels + NEO CKT - HD (event)
tomrw is 3rd ODI wen wil it get added? i m dying fr NEO
u hve any idea abt it? n plz tel me yaar y they hesitate to add new HD

I dont think any sports HD channel will be added soon on Airtel. What they have got this Diwali season for ADTV users has been added already (Sony MIx, Utv Action Telugu, UTV Stars HD and some other interactive channels).

Also, the INd-Eng matches are already started, So the rest/any sports hd channels can only be expected during next sports events..

^Agree.But as every dth are preparing to add neo hd and espn hd adtv may also add them.But is ia big bang as they have added many popular channels now. :tup

DINO29

m awaiting ur reply bro plz cnfrm abt NEO CKT HD?
n were saying sumthing the reason for not adding up of these channels
let us know yaar

the reason is that as migration process is not complete yet and if a new channel is added so some people get it and some dont as new channels r added only on ses 7. this is the reason airtel is focussing first to shift all customers to ses 7 and then add all new channels

I hope its added, Namo i know your sources wont be wrong, I still remember the post when you said Airtel will have ASLI HD channels. Lets hope the best now.

dino29 said:
dont ask cust care , they know nothing. ten hd will come, wait a little as its new zee is keeping it exclusive to dish tv to boost sales

@Dino29....it's a long time since you said that TEN HD will launch soon on ADTV HD.....mid October it was......you said "few" days.....today is 7th November.....a month gone...still the channel has not been added!

well dear deals take time to finalise, plz have patience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock