Test-510 add in place of India news

Ramdasdagade

Reaction score
Test-510 add in place of 2nd India news channel.Hope New channel coming soon

There is some problem in India News channel satellite. Even Tata Sky is also showing "technical problem" screen on all India News channels.

Indian News Channels Working fine now Except LTV :s Don't know about News X and News X HD :s

Yes. LTV was also unavailable at the same time when India News channels were unavailable. Now India News channels are back on Tata Sky but LTV is still unavailable.

i don't understand why india news booked 2slots for atleast 3months and they not added other regional channels??
why they showing intrest to paying twice to dd freedish...

Correct India news is running from long time on the slot.I doubt the slot is with indianews as they had many channels running from their stable and one of them would have a look-in for the period.Alternatively they are also waiting to launch a new channel on dd direct platform on this slot.

Dd direct is not adding HD channels .it was only having DD HD long time back for a sporting event I guess

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock