Breaking The Kapil Sharma Show season 2 | starts 29th Dec, Sat-Sun at 9:30pm | Sony TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
Kapil Sharma, who was reportedly going through depression and took some time off from work, is now recovering. Reports suggest that the comedy king will be back with a new season of his famous show, The Kapil Sharma Show.

Kapil confirmed the news to PeepingMoonand said in a statement, “I can assure my fans that I will be back soon with another season of The Kapil Sharma Show. The show has the same effect on the viewers and I would really love to take it forward. However, it is at a very initial stage.”
Kapil Sharma Finally Announces His Return on TV, Says The Show is in It's 'Initial Stage'

Last edited:
BT has it that Kapil is all set for his much-awaited return. He will be part of a show, which will also star Krushna Abhishek , who was once considered his professional rival.
Informs a source associated with the project, “While Krushna and Bharti Singh came on board earlier, the makers have now decided to rope in Kapil, too. It will be a comedy show, but different from what they have done so far. They will perform gags and also chat with celeb guests on the show.”
Kapil Sharma to make a comeback on TV with rival Krushna Abhishek – Bombay Times

BT has it that Kapil is all set for his much-awaited return. He will be part of a show, which will also star Krushna Abhishek , who was once considered his professional rival.
Informs a source associated with the project, “While Krushna and Bharti Singh came on board earlier, the makers have now decided to rope in Kapil, too. It will be a comedy show, but different from what they have done so far. They will perform gags and also chat with celeb guests on the show.”
Kapil Sharma to make a comeback on TV with rival Krushna Abhishek – Bombay Times
Impossible!!!

All news looks like speculations.(n)

All news looks like speculations.(n)
Old show is back, so I guess, old cast will also remain same like Dr. Mashoor Gulati, Rinku Bhabhi, Dadi, Chandu Chaiwala, Bumper, Nurse, Gulati's daughter etc. :eek:k:

Last edited:
Wait is not over, it can only when the first episode airs!
Sony is very good in showing promos way too early. We'll have to wait at least 3 months from the 1st promo.
So, it's definitely not coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock