Breaking The Kapil Sharma Show season 2 | starts 29th Dec, Sat-Sun at 9:30pm | Sony TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what malika dua is best comedian she do better comedy than bharti I have watched some of her YouTube videos of her she's very talented

I really appreciate your point but everyone in twitter saying about bharti Singh that's she's officialy a dr**gie if you don't believe me so watch My twitter screenshots
WbtW3qA.jpg

pXZdi3a.jpg
I'm sorry to say this but twitter is the most f'd up place for many. Never believe Anything never ever, just because a random guy shouts loudly never believe him

I'm sorry to say this but twitter is the most f'd up place for many. Never believe Anything never ever, just because a random guy shouts loudly never believe him
Nailed it. It's sad how innocent people jumps on these proganda campaigns where these are basically lies spread by bots and paid user.

Sorry for bumping into old Thread I just want to know when the new episode of TKSS S02 Will Come Movies Are Now Releasing in theaters Roohi Became Hit And Mumbai Saga Is doing well so please tell me when it will come ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock