Breaking The Kapil Sharma Show season 2 | starts 29th Dec, Sat-Sun at 9:30pm | Sony TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait is not over, it can only when the first episode airs!
Sony is very good in showing promos way too early. We'll have to wait at least 3 months from the 1st promo.
So, it's definitely not coming soon!
I mean, we wanted it from very past for reunion of Sunil-Kapil together. Our demand is almost going to fulfill. I m so happy hearing this excellent news. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I mean, we wanted it from very past for reunion of Sunil-Kapil together. Our demand is almost going to fulfill. I m so happy hearing this excellent news. :cheers::cheers::cheers:
I doubt bro! It's like Shahrukh-Salman clash. Everyone knows that but none of the actors openly said anything on that. Though finally there was some ice-breaking and they worked together in some reality shows and award functions.
Hope the same happen here.

What is cooking between Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover?

Diehard fans of Kapil want the two to come back on a show together. Well, he will be back with The Kapil Sharma Show during Diwali this year. However, recently, during the promotions of his Punjabi film, when Kapil was asked about Sunil, he said to a leading publication that he and Sunil are connected through brotherhood with zero controversies. He said that just a few days ago, they were together and talking about their upcoming projects. According to him, all the controversies were fake and they may be back with a comedy show.

What is cooking between Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover?

sunil grover is most of the best comedy man in kss sony

It is now confirmed that the show will make a grand reentry in the coming month.

As per media reports, the makers are targeting to start the show on November 25th, as they want this to be a Diwali gift for Kapil’s fans; however, if they don’t meet the desired date, the show will definitely start on December 11th.
Good news for all Kapil fans; the Kapil Sharma Show to be launched on…

Seems the 'next week' didn't come for you. Stop posting baseless news from unreliable sources.
A proper news generally don't use these type of words.
As per media reports, the makers are targeting to start the show on November 25th, as they want this to be a Diwali gift for Kapil’s fans; however, if they don’t meet the desired date, the show will definitely start on December 11th
Given that Sony starts promoting (even not so popular shows) at least 2-3 months earlier, Nov 25th or Dec 11th both seems unrealistic. Anyway, Dec 11th is Tuesday.
Please don't share such news only for the sake of sharing.

Popular comedy stars Bharti Singh and Krushna Abhishek are all set to join the next season of The Kapil SharmaShow.

Confirming the news exclusively to indianexpress.com, Bharti said, “It is going to be a mega reunion as all of us will get together after a long time. It is going to be a treat for the audience.”
Bharti Singh and Krushna Abhishek to join The Kapil Sharma Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock