Breaking The Kapil Sharma Show season 2 | starts 29th Dec, Sat-Sun at 9:30pm | Sony TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character Description
Kiku Sharda as Bachcha Yadav returns with his pitara of life altering joks!

Bharati Singh as Tijori Devi will be seen as Bachcha Yadav’s wife and the mother of his 11 children

Krushna Abhishek is not one not two but three different characters

Sumona Chakravorty as Tijori Devi’s Sister Bhoori who is besotted by Kapil Sharma

Rochelle Rao as the gorgeous neighbour who is the object of everyone’s attention
Badly missing Rinku Bhabhi aka Dr. Mashoor Gulati

Badly missing Rinku Bhabhi aka Dr. Mashoor Gulati

Maybe Salman will make this happen sometime in future.

I'm looking forward to Krushna who is new on TKSS but hails way back from working with Kapil in Comedy Circus and who knows if Sudesh makes it, it'll mark a revival of Krushna-Sudesh jodi. Its gonna be a riot, only if they could sustain good writing.

Maybe Salman will make this happen sometime in future.

I'm looking forward to Krushna who is new on TKSS but hails way back from working with Kapil in Comedy Circus and who knows if Sudesh makes it, it'll mark a revival of Krushna-Sudesh jodi. Its gonna be a riot, only if they could sustain good writing.
Never liked Krushna or Bharti for their LOUD & CHEAP comedy, but Sudesh is good.

Was eagerly waiting to see Krushna.
Though he had a brief appearance in yesterday's episode but he left a mark
Also Kapil & team were getting bit boring so a new addition like Krushna was much needed to boost an otherwise dead show..

Frankly speaking, 1st episode was to much boring. I had lot of expectation, but totally disappointed.

The first I didn't catch but second episode was too much amazing!!!
Frankly speaking, 1st episode was to much boring. I had lot of expectation, but totally disappointed.
Might be bcoz Kapil was quite nervous.

Krushna (sapna) and bacha yadav was the highlight of the show. Kapil and his jokes are overrated now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock