• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Discussion The Political Discussions & Debates thread

Bishnu15

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Nothing will change the result,
I am working in dubai, our office boy who is from Rajasthan (Village area), he said his wife & Mother told him, "Hath par vote dala Parchi aaya phool ka" (Votted for Hand, vvpat came for lotus).
Just think, 6 month before congress win majority and now got no seats...How is this possible!!!
As long as there is EVM system, better don't conduct election so that we can save that money. Let the present party continue till infinite time...
You are absolutely right. The same thing our honourable CM is telling.... really why conduct vote and waste money ????? Let BJP stay in power for indefinite period.... If they have the guts then let them count Vvpat... I am lucky in my constituency such thing did not happen otherwise my local leaders would not have spared them.... BJP wants absolute majority in all states.... Do they want Hitler's reign ????

Bishnu15

Dream Legend
Reaction score

Sarkar

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Kindly note Mamata Banerjee is not resigning.... That is the bottom line.
Good to know that someone exists above Didi in TMC (like Sonia Ji incase of Rahul ji )who rejected her application. Our understanding was that She is the Supreme authority and nobody exists above her as she takes all decision herself

Sarkar

Dream Legend
Reaction score
She has clearly said that her party won't allow her. She also said that evm had been pre programmed. Don't Just quote the one part Dada... You purposefully avoided the evm issue... She said that she has lost against money power.... But we are with her.... we will not let her go.... She is the daunting lady.... She can't lose.... Even with various issues her vote share increased 3%.
Dada can you tell me except left who does not have money power ? i have seen left workers visit door to door every month with slip of 20 rupee for donation for their party funding in our village. Do you see this phenomena now from any party ?

What kind of EVM issue you are talking about ? Are you referring that if vote happen in ballot like panchayet then TMC win all seats without contest but at those same seat if vote happens with EVM under central force then TMC lose badly ? So vote should always happen with ballot and under Didi's supervision :lol:

Sarkar

Dream Legend
Reaction score
You are absolutely right. The same thing our honourable CM is telling.... really why conduct vote and waste money ????? Let BJP stay in power for indefinite period.... If they have the guts then let them count Vvpat... I am lucky in my constituency such thing did not happen otherwise my local leaders would not have spared them.... BJP wants absolute majority in all states.... Do they want Hitler's reign ????
Dada how did Didi managed to win two assembly election with huge margin with those same EVM then ? And guess what one before BJP and one after BJP ? And in between Parliament election like 35 MP and 22 Now ?

If BJP is cheating now with EVM then TMC had surely cheated left when they dethrone left Govt from WB because Didi was cabinet minister at that time under UPA. Is that what Didi is telling ? #Nation_wants_to_know

Last edited:

Prashant Shridhar

Dream Pro
Reaction score
It's very disappointing for me that a premium dth,satellite and technology discussion forum now slowly turning to political forum..
Now election is over so we have to stop these type of issues atleast here,it should not be given feelings like news channel.
Forgive me if I am wrong..

Optimus_Prime

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Nations wants to know who are those guy who refuses mamata banerjee s Resignation letter? Is it abhishek Banerjee or Partha Chatterjee

Mystique

Dream Shine
Reaction score
I don't understand why do these people want to go back in ballot paper era ? Do these politicians want booth capturing once again ??
same politicians that are opposing EVMs won elections on evm since 2004 , then why making so fuzz now ?? Even when Punjab , mp and CG vidhansabha elections were won by Congress then nobody talked about EVMs . They talk about it once they loose election .
@Bishnu15 one question specifically to you as you believe in Mamta Banerjee then tell us why neither Mamta nor any opposition leader participated in election commission EVMs hackathon ??
EC Concludes EVM Hackathon; NCP, CPI (M) 'Satisfied' With Machines

Rather than accepting people's mandate and focusing on what went wrong they are making excuses to hide their failure .

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock