Seeking Help Thinking to Move to Dish TV

U need st-2 connection because very less Kannada channels in nss6 Dishtv only 2 HD channels in Dishtv st-2 out of 4 some channels pq good some are worst quality better u wait 1st Feb TRAI decision.

I am fed up with SD. Useless/careless customer care. My current pack expires on 23rd Jan. I asked Customer care if i recharge for 3 months pack would i get same channels. First representative said yes, after I dig in further with New Trai rules Customer care said No. How can i trust them by recharging for 3 months. They're not even updating new prices/ new packs according to new rules. They even providing options to recharge for 12 months, what i understand is they are trying to have money so customer can't leave them.
Dishtv customer care is also pathetic

Im leaved Dishtv one week go... Your matter is SD. Some channels spl Zee PQ is awesome

One thing is i noticed though I won't browse much in Dish tv section the times I browsed I noticed most of the dish users are not at all happy & they are in severe head ache seems like stb swapping , dish alingment , st2 , no channels addition etc etc

Compare to other Dth users I thought to tell this earlier itself but want point out here

Regards

True .before dishtv I was using tatasky it's SD picture quality was much much better than dishtv .apart from that dishtv picture quality on HD channels is somewhat bit dark..if you have moved from tatasky to dishtv you need to increase brightness and contrast by 20-30 points in TV.. backlight also needs to be increased by 3-4 points

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock