Thor: Ragnarok | 3 Nov (India)

everything was in the trailer for me , movie is like watching a comedy show.

jane dumped thor btw , some girls cheat and we shouldnt be tricked by their looks....lol.

everything was in the trailer for me , movie is like watching a comedy show.

jane dumped thor btw , some girls cheat and we shouldnt be tricked by their looks....lol.
It's not Jane who dumped Thor, but MCU, who dumped Natalie Portman :mad::mad:

if thats the case then chris hemsworth is married ...hahaha

mcu dumped her i dont understand your logic its outside the movie nah and coming to the story - she was dating someother person in part2, when thor asks she reply "seriously ?", now see what happened.

off topic :-

As a indian i dont support this cheating dumping western culture ..also doing intimate scenes on the name of art (in the end they complaint and gain sympathy , that director or producer or hero abused me )jaise karne vaise barne . Btw i dont support those western male actors either they are also equally spoiled .

Now bollywood learns lesson from them.and indians from.bollywood ,life is sooo beautifool.

coming to marvel :- currently im interested in infinty war , ive read a lot of comic before 2000 and watched all those cartoon shows too ,

just interested to see how they would execute this on big screen. Expectations are high

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock