Sad News Three HD Sony channels has been shut down due to low viewership (Sony Rox HD, Le Plex HD & Ten Golf HD)

Dish-d2h was smart never to add these channels (Le Plex and Rox HD). It knew they will shut down like HBO Defined and Hits HD (BTW those two also shut down on New Year's Eve). :lol:
When these chnnels was launched hbo hits and defined i specially subscribed these channels

Do you think the TRAI rules led to the shutdown of these channels? If so, can you explain why?

How many of u would like to see Colors Naagin service channel? :)
I would immediately active premium DTH provider of the world Tata Sky if they activate Color Naagin Active even if the channels is of 100 Rs per month:p
Do you think the TRAI rules led to the shutdown of these channels? If so, can you explain why?
At present when we subscribe to any package then we get those channels automatically which we never even play for a single time. However, those channels still get some money from the DTH company and force the advertisement companies to give them advertisement contracts. After new rules of TRAI channels with lower viewership will ultimately end because they will not get any money from the direct customer and the viewership will reduce a lot resulting in less TRP rating and less revenue from the advertisement companies.

Last edited:
Those channels were HD only exclusive from Sony.
I think ROX HD still had good viewership.

May his soul rest in peace
Om Shantii🙏🙏🙏
[/QUOTE]
Why posted here in this thread bro ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock