TIC Fiber broadband (TCCL Fibernet)

Reaction score
Ok, so I just saw an ad for TIC Fiber broadband on TCCL channel and apparently my LCO has no clue about the plans but he assured there will be both FUP and FUPless (Truly Unlimited) plans.

Can anyone else share more details like plans/tariff and the backend provider please. Finally I can dump FUPtel and their 4 Mbps broadband for good.

Here is the picture received. Sorry for late upload, i was busy through out the day!

nJoguLx.jpg

Anyone with TCCL verified with your LCO? I just talked to him and he now says its cable broadband (DOCSIS 3.0) and not GPON. He also said there will be truly unlimited plan at ₹1500 per month. I will update the post when I get more info about it.

Have you asked him how much speed you will get with the 1500 plan?

He is not sure about the speeds and he has not yet received any detailed tariff from TCCL. I will update the post once I get to know more about it and post some pictures if possible.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock