• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,887

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
Source

MUMBAI: Turner International India, a Time Warner company which owns and operates brands such as Cartoon Network, CNN, WB, HBO, Toonami and Pogo, is set to launch chase-comedy Tik Tak Tail on its Pogo channel.

Turner is also starting the new comedy season of 'Oggy and the Cockroaches' (Season 5 & 6) on Cartoon Network in 6-630pm time-slot Monday-Friday from 14 August (Monday).

"The exact date for the launch of 'Tik Tak will be announced by 24-25 August," Turner International ED and network head - kids, south Asia Krishna Desai told indiantelevision.com. "It will be most probably in the first half of September," he added.

'Tik Tak Tail' will be a fun-filled action-packed entertainer about a cute rabbit and a ferocious tiger who are constantly on the run. It essentially tells the story of the unending attempts of a tiger to catch a rabbit, and how the rabbit always outruns the tiger with his speed and smartness.

This cross-connected chemistry between Tik, Tak and Tail makes it a fascinating game of one-upmanship and gives the chase comedy a unique identity.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/tel...ail-in-sept-oggy-cockroaches-on-14-aug-170810

Start from 4th September,
Monday to Friday
3.30pm only on POGO

Pogo is becoming the next Nickelodeon. Motu Patlu and Pakdam Pakdai there, Chhota Bheem here, and now more Indian shows. :wall Inspiration for Sony Yay to follow. :angry

Pogo is becoming the next Nickelodeon. Motu Patlu and Pakdam Pakdai there, Chhota Bheem here, and now more Indian shows. :wall Inspiration for Sony Yay to follow. :angry
Pogo will bring some boomerang shows

Nick doesn't air Loud House and other US shows because of Motu Patlu! I wonder if Viacom ran the channel instead Viacom18 we would get American shows

Nick doesn't air Loud House and other US shows because of Motu Patlu! I wonder if Viacom ran the channel instead Viacom18 we would get American shows
Correct... Currently Pogo has started New show from sister channel boomerang Wacky races 2017 TV series

I know, I have Pogo Channel there is countdown running on it. India is second country to get it after Australia.

I have all Indian kids channels except for Sony Yay only Disney Channel, Disney XD and Disney Junior are from Asia

I know, I have Pogo Channel there is countdown running on it. India is second country to get it after Australia.

I have all Indian kids channels except for Sony Yay only Disney Channel, Disney XD and Disney Junior are from Asia
Great

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock