DDF Exclusive TN Super Star SD Monthly Package Launched @158/Month

Today I tweeted the issue to @airtel_presence. They informed that there are no such packages for Kerala. Have 6m packages for 1328 and hd superstar pack. The packages that are not available in self care websites and restricted to their own circle. For Kerala circle, tn superstar pack is not available.

Today I tweeted the issue to @airtel_presence. They informed that there are no such packages for Kerala. Have 6m packages for 1328 and hd superstar pack. The packages that are not available in self care websites and restricted to their own circle. For Kerala circle, tn superstar pack is not available.
Same happening here for wb circle

ADDABP00555 3**46****7 to 54325
ADD ABP00555 3**46****7 to 54325
ADDABP00555 3**46****7-001 to 54325
ADD ABP00555 3**46****7-001 to 54325

Immediately after sending message, I get the message
"Dear Customer, request received to ADD ABP00555 on your Airtel DigitalTV ID .3**46****7-001 The same will be processed shortly" for all 4 text messages as mentioned above.

After a minutes time, I get the message "Invalid request. To upgrade your package sms "UP<Package name> to 54325 from your registered mobile number. Eg: UP <Ultra> to 54325. -1"
For me no code working ...getting invalid request ..i m from bengal even WB hd code not working also ..all format tried ..having balance in my account RS 120 ..is that a reason?

I had activated this pack today for my secondary connection and it showing Rs.181 including the IDV price 23. How to remove the IDV price so that the amount comes back to Rs.158?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock