DDF Exclusive To solve K Tv HD Package issue

Ashok L

Contributor
Reaction score
Friends who are all not getting K Tv :hd. Kindly follow this steps below:

* K Tv :hd available only in TN Max HD (225 Rs - 68 HD channels topup) . this top up contains Cineplex :hd, Sony Ten 2 :hd and Sony Ten 3 :hd also.
* Those are using TN Max My HD Pack (225 Rs - 62 HD channels topup) will not get K Tv :hd channel. It may take some time to update this topup.
* For your information future HD additions (Zee Tamil if added) will be added to this topup automatically than TN Max My HD Pack topup.
* So kindly change your topup from TN Max My HD Pack to TN Max HD if you need more HD channels.
* Please Note: You must have minimum 225 Rs in Balance to activate this topup. 225 Rs for first month will be decucted at once.

This information I got from TN Airtel Nodal team after fighting with them for nearly 3 days for this K Tv issue.

No:1 Fraud DTH, it has a Tamil HD add-on which has Sun TV HD,Sun Music HD and STAR Vijay HD
They have to add KTV HD in this top up but they dont do this for next 2 to 3 months simply looting money from customers packet.
Thank god i moved to Tatasky HD few days back.

Airtel 1st they have to segment the channels clearly i mean LCN wise,
Airtel DTH Website i describe worlds worst DTH Website, no proper info about packages and not user-friendly.

After 9 years in Airtel DTH now i feel Tatasky is far better DTH ( I am not promoting Tatasky:p)

Anyone not getting K TV HD Just call customer care they are adding it for free as some have commented in previous threads,It will get added to most of the packs like Tamil HD & so on until then call CC.

U r not promoting Tata sky perfect but who the hell r u saying Airtel is no. 1 fraud DTH. every DTH has its own pros and cons... But in pubic forum , u r saying someone no. 1 fraud DTH ...
Fully Agreed Bro

No:1 Fraud DTH, it has a Tamil HD add-on which has Sun TV HD,Sun Music HD and STAR Vijay HD
They have to add KTV HD in this top up but they dont do this for next 2 to 3 months simply looting money from customers packet.
Thank god i moved to Tatasky HD few days back.

Airtel 1st they have to segment the channels clearly i mean LCN wise,
Airtel DTH Website i describe worlds worst DTH Website, no proper info about packages and not user-friendly.

After 9 years in Airtel DTH now i feel Tatasky is far better DTH ( I am not promoting Tatasky:p)
it will take sometime to get added to the packs..
everyone who use DTH, know who is looting customer's money. Is it airtel or TS.. think twice before u say something.. or atleast compare the packs between both..

as of now airtel's channels are arranged properly.. In ur language its arranged in LCN wise only..

it's not airtel's fault if u don't know to read english.. For me with basic knowledge in English i can understand all packs of airtel given in the website very well..
Honestly i find it difficult to understand TS packs more than airtel..

We are happy with what we have..

Anyone not getting K TV HD Just call customer care they are adding it for free as some have commented in previous threads,It will get added to most of the packs like Tamil HD & so on until then call CC.

Karan bro right now Airtel system is highly complicated. For some its not coming eventhough its in pack

Last edited:
Karan bro right now Airtel system is highly complicated. For some its not coming eventhough its in pack

Times Now HD too there is a problem but it got added in few weeks,same with Republic TV it got added after many weeks only to English News add on Pack,both the channels got added automatically to packs but it took time.One bro here even activated Times Now HD by Paying Rs.51/m before it got added to pack but in the case of K TV HD they are activating for free,So its wise to activate for free by calling CC.

it will take sometime to get added to the packs..
everyone who use DTH, know who is looting customer's money. Is it airtel or TS.. think twice before u say something.. or atleast compare the packs between both..

as of now airtel's channels are arranged properly.. In ur language its arranged in LCN wise only..

it's not airtel's fault if u don't know to read english.. For me with basic knowledge in English i can understand all packs of airtel given in the website very well..
Honestly i find it difficult to understand TS packs more than airtel..

We are happy with what we have..

is this is a public forum to share opinion? or run by some people who promote their views and wish only?

its my view about airtel dth yes i have used it for 9 years and i have clearly mentioned that i am not promoting tatasky its not my job.

it's not airtel's fault if u don't know to read english.-Still thinking and laughing about it and i dont want to prove anything regarding that.

BTW if you dont like opinions from others better dont comment about it or change your way of explaining things to them anyway i am not here to taking lessons to whom feel i am a non thinker and very poor in english:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock