DDF Exclusive To solve K Tv HD Package issue

U r not promoting Tata sky perfect but who the hell r u saying Airtel is no. 1 fraud DTH. every DTH has its own pros and cons... But in pubic forum , u r saying someone no. 1 fraud DTH ...

As per forum rules using the word no. 1 fraud DTH is prohibited?

I feel its in top its my view , u cant say what i have to write here unless its hurt others.

Maybe airtel hurts they should worry:LOL::ROFLMAO:

As per forum rules using the word no. 1 fraud DTH is prohibited?

I feel its in top its my view , u cant say what i have to write here unless its hurt others.

Maybe airtel hurts they should worry:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yep! whatever u like to say, U can and I'm not going to stop u as I'm not admin or mod in this forum...I am just a common member like you!
yes! I just shared my view. It's upto u now.

Times Now HD too there is a problem but it got added in few weeks,same with Republic TV it got added after many weeks only to English News add on Pack,both the channels got added automatically to packs but it took time.One bro here even activated Times Now HD by Paying Rs.51/m before it got added to pack but in the case of K TV HD they are activating for free,So its wise to activate for free by calling CC.
In simple words its not available in My HD Plan

Yeah I too have that free topup. But channel not visible for me so followed this. Right now I am getting 68 channels instead of 62 for same amount.

According Airtel new channels will be added first in Normal HD topups than My plan HD

is this is a public forum to share opinion? or run by some people who promote their views and wish only?

its my view about airtel dth yes i have used it for 9 years and i have clearly mentioned that i am not promoting tatasky its not my job.

it's not airtel's fault if u don't know to read english.-Still thinking and laughing about it and i dont want to prove anything regarding that.

BTW if you dont like opinions from others better dont comment about it or change your way of explaining things to them anyway i am not here to taking lessons to whom feel i am a non thinker and very poor in english:LOL::ROFLMAO:
of course this is a public forum and u can share views...
at the same time ur views should not be a hatred speech as this is a public forum.. Others are listening.!

of course this is a public forum and u can share views...
at the same time ur views should not be a hatred speech as this is a public forum.. Others are listening.!

ur views should not be a hatred speech as this is a public forum======> same to you;):censored:

@every1: If you think anything is against the Forum rules, just notify it to the team members using the report button that is available at the bottom left of every post :eek:k:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock