DDF Exclusive To solve K Tv HD Package issue

In simple words its not available in My HD Plan

Yeah I too have that free topup. But channel not visible for me so followed this. Right now I am getting 68 channels instead of 62 for same amount.

According Airtel new channels will be added first in Normal HD topups than My plan HD

Not like that bro HD My Pack & Max HD works entirely in different manner,In the Past Max HD lagged behind in getting new Channels added in it,but nowadays it got refurbished.HD My pack is basically DBR and since it's also user editable it have its own advantages.

Last edited:
My pack is infinity annual pack,I am not getting KTV hd.:dodgy::dodgy:

Last edited:
Maybe you have an older version of that topup. I just checked and KTV HD is in Sun HD free topup but not in Infinity.
Call cc they will fix it.
I hate to talk with cc, many times I have to argue to solve.

I hate to talk with cc, many times I have to argue to solve.
OK then send an email or raise a request through app. BTW I think you are using correct topup itself. So don't know what could be problem.

Last edited:
i also called the customer care, told to add as I already subscribed the Tamil HD pack. The rep also added the K TV HD to my account and told that was already added to every Tamil HD pack subscribers but not refreshed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock