DTH updates Today I successfully changed my base pack TN super star

diwa2020

Banned
Reaction score
Today I change my base pack TN super star 12M rs.999. successfully my 2nd connection . Getting all Tamil channel for 1 year with 2 free regional topup. So again proved this is lowest monthly pack compare to other DTH and cable. Per month rs.83 with 278 channel including 78 Tamil channels

Base pack on your airtel digitalTV ID 302****** has been changed to Superstar Pack TN 12M ARP. To know your a/c details, give a missed call to 8130081300 from your registered mobile.

Last edited:
How did you activate this? through self-care portal or customer care?
Self care. First I Chang to ROI 99 pack then I got self-care to change base pack. In that showing 1 to 12 months options. I select 12 month final it's show 999. I select and recharge

I want to know, multi connection also subscribe the same this pack ie,999/year?

Pls confirm.

I want to know, multi connection also subscribe the same this pack ie,999/year?

Pls confirm.
Yes but some members telling unable to to 999 recharge. But I have 2 connection . Both 999 only I recharge. I get options in self care

Last edited:
I checked with CC, that primary connection should have min 210/month only possible to enter multi connection. Otherwise, not possible to book multi connection.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock