Today installed my new airtelHD connection(pics added)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Optimus_Prime said:
usually HD channel started with normal SD channel.
please let us know, whch error code U are getting at HD channels??

Error Code 4 for all HD channels.    Any idea what is error code 4 ?

PS: able to access the portal now, the activated pack (my pack) is "Economy Sport HD 1M".

nulll said:

PS: able to access the portal now, the activated pack (my pack) is "Economy Sport HD 1M".

call CC.
tell them u are getting error code 4 .
they will do the rest .

nulll said:

call adtv cc .. Ask them to refresh your adtv account :) ..

Sai Jai said:
call adtv cc .. Ask them to refresh your adtv account :) ..

Called CC. They are saying "economy sports HD 1m" pack has only 1 HD - Sony six HD - as part of the package. : Frustrated:

nulll said:
Called CC. They are saying "economy sports HD 1m" pack has only 1 HD - Sony six HD - as part of the package. : Frustrated:

bad news bro .. Just now called cc regarding this issue .. They told for new hd stb connection 1M Package only you can able to view normal SD channels 1M free .. Then they said if you want HD channels means you have to activate HD Addon seperatly :s:-/ ..

DibyajyoTi Das said:
which manufacturer company's pen drive u got bro?? :huh:huh:huh

Bro I think he got Sandisk Pendrive because it looks same exactly:shy

Yep itz SanDisk only itz mention in the ad posted in airtel website :shy:lol:) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock