Today installed my new airtelHD connection(pics added)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DibyajyoTi Das said:
which manufacturer company's pen drive u got bro?? :huh:huh:huh

usual sandisk 8gb as people mentioned above.. but it has an extra airtel logo on oneside (opp side of the sandisk logo) :D

nulll said:
usual sandisk 8gb as people mentioned above.. but it has an extra airtel logo on oneside (opp side of the sandisk logo) :D

Mail to Sandisk company with Snaps of that pendrive contain airtel logo :shy:lol:D:hehe ..

nulll said:
I got mine installed today.  But
- I am not able to login to airtel.in using the customer id.  How long did it take for you to access your portal?
- pack says, Economy Sports HD 1M as per the sms. But none of the HD channels are working. What is your free pack?
- I ordered from amazon. U?
Economy Sports HD 1M (38 HD)

nulll said:
:O how come they gave you 38 HD channels?

Bro communication between CC and their backend team is too poor...
You will not get mostly what they said....
For Eg: When I upgraded to HD+ CC told i will be getting only 3 :hd channels free for a month but actually I got 32 :hd channels free for a month that time...

Only the person who installed your dish can give you correct information

sutharshan said:
i3Uz5L4.jpg

0Xks2rW.jpg

qqvwFMZ.jpg

hi. i also installed new airtel tv connection. i got the same reciever as yours but is yours HD+ or just HD? mine is just HD. and what is the difference between HD & HD+ reciever?

ali4400 said:
hi. i also installed new airtel tv connection. i got the same reciever as yours but is yours HD+ or just HD? mine is just HD. and what is the difference between HD & HD+ reciever?

HD means only HD channels, Recording is not possible...
HD+ means HD channels and Recording is possible. Mostly now Airtel giving HD+ boxes only. Its viewer's decision to activate recording (Rs 30/month) or not...

Ashok L said:
HD means only HD channels, Recording is not possible...
HD+ means HD channels and Recording is possible. Mostly now Airtel giving HD+ boxes only. Its viewer's decision to activate recording (Rs 30/month) or not...

hey Ashok thank you for your reply. 
can anyone tell me the difference between this decoder which has HD+ & recording capabitlity

IMG_1590.jpeg

and the one Mr. Sutharshan got in the below pic, which as far as i can see is similar to mine but only HD but also with recording capability....

i3Uz5L4.jpg

and this one from another post [http://dreamdth.com/Thread-DDF-Exclusive-Airtel-Digital-TV-HD-Settop-box-new-modal] is HD+....

airtel_1.jpg

which one is newer?

ali4400 said:
hey Ashok thank you for your reply. 
can anyone tell me the difference between this decoder which has HD+ & recording capabitlity

and the one Mr. Sutharshan got in the below pic, which as far as i can see is similar to mine but only HD but also with recording capability....

and this one from another post [http://dreamdth.com/Thread-DDF-Exclusive-Airtel-Digital-TV-HD-Settop-box-new-modal] is HD+....

which one is newer?

The upper pic is not an Indian make and good one...
The lower pic is an Indian make (Hero Boxes) and inferior one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock