Took new Tata Sky connection.

MorningStar

Contributor
Reaction score
Today taken new Tatasky HD connection, took ultra pack. I'm not getting some of the HD channels like Vijay HD, Ciniplex HD, Zee Tamil HD. Do you guys have any idea what it might be?

Today taken new Tatasky HD connection, took ultra pack. I'm not getting some of the HD channels like Vijay HD, Ciniplex HD, Zee Tamil HD. Do you guys have any idea what it might be?
Did you opted HDAF add-on??
which languages did u selected as free regional add-on?

Did you opted HDAF add-on??
which languages did u selected as free regional add-on?
I'm having HDAF, as some of the other HD channels are coming. Taken an example I have opted for Tamil regional pack and I'm getting all Sun network HD but not getting Vijay and Zee Tamil Hd

Also, i'm having less signal strength for the channels which are not coming.

SZJslot.jpg

SDM0Kpv.jpg

@Arun.D bro do u got installed through new cable wire or old one which is connected internally from dish to set top box ?

I'm in MDU connection, so new cable was already laid by builder and mine is the first connection in the apartment. Tatasky person just connected our wire to the junction box. So I'm thinking some issues with the dish alignment. And having low signal strength for some of the channels(sd+HD)

Go to 100.
Reduce channels and Check signal strength for gsat test and insat test, then you came to know which satellite signals getting lost, please update here also.

Last edited:
Go to 100.
Reduce channels and Check signal strength for gsat test and insat test, then you came to know which satellite signals getting lost, please update here also.
2031 Insat test:
Signal strength 100 quality around 80
2032 gsat test:
Signal strength 25 quality around 60

2031 Insat test:
Signal strength 100 quality around 80
2032 gsat test:
Signal strength 25 quality around 60
I think your mdu got fixed before 3 to 4 years, needs to correct it. Call to customer care for raise complaint.
Gsat signal strength should be more than 90 and quality should be more than 70.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock