Breaking TRAI asks Operators to continue LDP, if Customer wishes to..!

As per paper statement " TRAI asks DPO's to continue ARP packs if customer wants '
S5pJUQl.jpg

As per paper statement " TRAI asks DPO's to continue ARP packs if customer wants '
S5pJUQl.jpg
Do not ask them send a request to customer care to continue long Validity pack,customer care has been told to tell the pack will end today,how you will fight case if you have not written to them as per Trai.

Do not ask them send a request to customer care to continue long Validity pack,customer care has been told to tell the pack will end today,how you will fight case if you have not written to them as per Trai.
On which email id we should send mail
Please guide if you know

I have written an email to airtel asking them to continue with my ARP pack with cc to Trai id [email protected] but they are saying that I have to select new channels as per the new TRAI rule and I will get my pro rata based balance in my account. Please guide me what should be my next step?

Hemant bro you have writen a mail to them with CC to Trai, just wait let them break your pack,keep a snapshot of your account now and take a new snapshot when they break your ARP pack,first step you have to take up with nodal officer,if he is unable to solve then you can complaint to Trai directly.You have to wait to let them break your pack

This is a very good decision indeed. Long duration packages must work till the end of their duration.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock