Breaking TRAI asks Operators to continue LDP, if Customer wishes to..!

Anyone clearify we need to call customer care, to tell thrm that we want to continue with our lomg duration pack?

Anyone clearify we need to call customer care, to tell thrm that we want to continue with our lomg duration pack?
Reply to customer care immediately just like Amty bro replied(with Twitter atachment) with cc to Trai ([email protected]) from your registered email ID,just go to post no. 15 by Amty bro

I called Airtel customer care in Bangalore, they say that the ARPs will expire on 31st Jan and remaining amount will be refunded to the dth account.

I called Airtel customer care in Bangalore, they say that the ARPs will expire on 31st Jan and remaining amount will be refunded to the dth account.
Bro you write a mail to customer care and cc to Trai and fight your case as per new directive to all DTH operators your case will be heard only if you have informed them in writing by today with a mail with cc to Trai other customer care will speak only what is advantage to them

Last edited:
i have subscribed non stop pack 3 year so it will continue or we need to mail dishtv for continuation

I called customer care. They denied and said we dont have any information regarding this. Your pack will expire after 31st jan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock