TRAI directs BARC to publish viewership data immediately

Very must move from Trai.Everything should be transparent so why don't the ratings? As the ratings are hidden the broadcasters aren't affected by new tariff scheme. Also many un authentic trp datas are spreading now a days including broadcaster's claims about their ratings.We don't know is it correct or not(even data provided by barc is not at all perfect I think)

Many big cable operators are freely arm twisting their Local distributor>consumer
They have disconnected signal to local DPO without any care to TRAI new deadline
Got report from Darbhanga where GTPL has stopped signal a clear violation of TRAI ruling
Here TRAI is doing just eyewash but in reality the end user is either paying whatever DPO asking or looking at blank TV screen.

Many big cable operators are freely arm twisting their Local distributor>consumer
They have disconnected signal to local DPO without any care to TRAI new deadline
Got report from Darbhanga where GTPL has stopped signal a clear violation of TRAI ruling
Here TRAI is doing just eyewash but in reality the end user is either paying whatever DPO asking or looking at blank TV screen.
even in villages also cable operator is not giving any paid channels only local channels available.

That's why they're trying to expose the actual subscription... When the ratings are out, broadcasters will feel the heat in their butt...

They will not feel heat until they are catering the markets which they aim for.

For example many from telugu states will subscribe for ETV pack, star telugu pack, zee telugu pack and Gemini pack. They will be happy with the data with the reach they are getting in Telugu states. Same can be said about Hindi speaking states as many will subscribe for star plus as they can’t miss saas-bahu dramas. The only sufferers will be infotainment channels and other genre channels.

They will not feel heat until they are catering the markets which they aim for.

For example many from telugu states will subscribe for ETV pack, star telugu pack, zee telugu pack and Gemini pack. They will be happy with the data with the reach they are getting in Telugu states. Same can be said about Hindi speaking states as many will subscribe for star plus as they can’t miss saas-bahu dramas. The only sufferers will be infotainment channels and other genre channels.
in reality cable operator is not giving proper information to customer, they are asking Aadhar card and photo in my village(i got this info my village)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock