Good News TRAI now extends time till 31 March for new tariff regime

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had enough postpones! No More!
Dish TV is sending SmS to all subscribers(including Long Validity Pack subscribers) to select channels before 31 March else the pack shall be migrated to best fit plan ignoring the previous directive of TRAI about Long Validity Packs.

Dish TV is sending SmS to all subscribers(including Long Validity Pack subscribers) to select channels before 31 March else the pack shall be migrated to best fit plan ignoring the previous directive of TRAI about Long Validity Packs.
All LDP users or only those who subscribed after Dec 2018?

tNayFmE.jpg

Me too got message bro today : As per TRAI's tariff order,you can choose your own chnls and make your own pack by 31-Mar-19 or you will auto migrated to a best fit plan ,consisting of your current key chnls.
But in the Best Fit plan they are providing only few tamizh FTA channels , Sony Six, HBO,Star Movies,WB and Sony Ten1 for Rs.245.
Now iam enjoying above with all tamizh channels for Rs.208.

My due date is :10-SEP-2019.

Me too got message bro today : As per TRAI's tariff order,you can choose your own chnls and make your own pack by 31-Mar-19 or you will auto migrated to a best fit plan ,consisting of your current key chnls.
But in the Best Fit plan they are providing only few tamizh FTA channels , Sony Six, HBO,Star Movies,WB and Sony Ten1 for Rs.245.
Now iam enjoying above with all tamizh channels for Rs.208.

My due date is :10-SEP-2019.
Yesterday they called me multiple times finally we talked and the CC said that this Sms is being sen to all subscribers and is as per TRAI rules
When i contested that as per TRAI you can not auto migrate my Long Validity Pack unless requested by me he said that we are sending this to all without any plan consideration and all the rates are as per broadcasters rates
Anyways i said that unless i am offered similar deal i don't want to terminate my present plan till the end of validity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock