Breaking TRAI says NCF not-mandatory for Secondary Connection

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
Network Capacity Fee (NCF) for Second|Additional Connection is not mandatory.

R9ZhkQ2.jpg
5NovV2o.jpg

Press Release on Network Capacity Fee (NCF) for Second|Additional Connection is not mandatory.

Last edited:
Nothing new
It's upto dth/mso to give discount or not

They always giving if & but's when it's against corporate on the side they put mandatory note when it's against consumer 😠😠😤😤🤬🤬😠😠

TRAI clears doubts on NCF for multi conection in single household. NCF applicable on first conection only and its nt mandotary for rest connections of single household.

How does it help me though (benefit in terms of INR)? I've 2 connections (1 primary and 1 secondary).

How does it help me though (benefit in terms of INR)? I've 2 connections (1 primary and 1 secondary).
You need to pay NCF for parent connection only, child connections NCF will be waived off.

You need to pay NCF for parent connection only, child connections NCF will be waived off.
Could you give some example?

P.S.: I haven't seen TV in last 4-5 years now. I just pay the bills for the family. If you could give some example and that would help me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock