Discussion TRAI tariff order's impact on DD Free Dish's growth

• Thread starter DDD+
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 3,706
Election is going on so put a manifesto that If my party win i will launch exclusive channels like DD Music, DD Movies, DD Cartoon on free dish and will also bid for all sporting events add acquire rights. And see the public response and how many Vote you get . :LOL:
No matter which government comes and goes Doordarshan will always steal from us.

Remember when BCCI had to pay money to Doordarshan to air their matches?

I can't actually cuz they didn't air. The movie exclusively aired on Tata Sky only.

A private body BCCI paid money to DD(Govt), it's same which is currently going on in DDFD auction where private chs are paying to get onboard. And you are questioning it. Producing and acquiring quality content requires a lot of financial muscle which DD can never get as it's not their focus

A private body BCCI paid money to DD(Govt), it's same which is currently going on in DDFD auction where private chs are paying to get onboard. And you are questioning it. Producing and acquiring quality content requires a lot of financial muscle which DD can never get as it's not their focus
Then it's better for them to shut down their business. Private broadcasters' can then bid for terrestrial network.

No matter which government comes and goes Doordarshan will always steal from us.

That's why I told you to put a manifesto and see what people actually wants.

If people like your idea of making DD #1 by investing from putting public tax funds then you can become next PM and if they do not then Modi/Rahul per month salary for poor is better idea than your DD plan ;)

Last edited:
That's why I told you to put a manifesto and see what people actually wants.

If people like your idea of making DD #1 by investing from putting public tax funds then you can become next PM and if they do not then Modi/Rahul per month salary for poor is better idea than your DD plan ;)
I am 18. I didn't even got my voter id yet to vote. Forget about running as PM. I also do support Universal Basic Income. If I ever run for PM. My manifesto would be about shutting down all Doordarshan channels and about bringing back the old tariff in public's benefit. Don't worry TRAI's chairman you and your family can still opted for current tariff you introduce.😉

I am 18. I didn't even got my voter id yet to vote. Forget about running as PM. I also do support Universal Basic Income. If I ever run for PM. My manifesto would be about shutting down all Doordarshan channels and about bringing back the old tariff in public's benefit. Don't worry TRAI's chairman you and your family can still opted for current tariff you introduce.😉

Oh that's sad, you have to wait another 7 years. I hope after 7 years people will vote for you :win:

Election is going on so put a manifesto that If my party win i will launch exclusive channels like DD Music, DD Movies, DD Cartoon on free dish and will also bid for all sporting events add acquire rights. And see the public response and how many Vote you get . :LOL:

Even general public will throw your party in dustbin as people are dying and you are wasting public funds on Entertainment considering the amount Star is spending on BCCI is equal to health budget of a big state. So it's impossible
Correct me if i am wrong.

Is Star not gaining from IPL rights? I think it will gain huge profits from it.
But DD can't do so.
Comparing DD with BSNL.
Star with Airtel.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Is Star not gaining from IPL rights? I think it will gain huge profits from it.
But DD can't do so.
Comparing DD with BSNL.
Star with Airtel.

Star will fire employee if they don't work or achieve their target, can you do it in Govt sec ? It's the main reason for profit. So If Star acquire IPL they can make profit but DD cannot. It's the same reason why airtel is running in profit and BSNL is in 30,000 loss

Star will fire employee if they don't work or achieve their target, can you do it in Govt sec ? It's the main reason for profit. So If Star acquire IPL they can make profit but DD cannot. It's the same reason why airtel is running in profit and BSNL is in 30,000 loss
That's wrong with our country. We need to start firing government employees for not achieving targets too. Even when our army doesn't do his job properly. The soldier gets court martailed.

Last edited:
That's wrong with our country. We need to start firing government employees for not achieving targets too.

This figure tells us why PSU are so badly shaped in India

1-704.jpg

Why BSNL needs to increase its customer base or cut staff

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock