Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 230,736
What are the chances of TRAI changing their new tariff's decision? As LCO's are protesting that they will only make 20% of NCF. Hence they won't be able to run their business.

What are the chances of TRAI changing their new tariff's decision? As LCO's are protesting that they will only make 20% of NCF. Hence they won't be able to run their business.
Division of NCF is to be 55:45 in favour if MSO, how is it 20% then

This is what I tried to explain urs on that day it should be come like this only but u told fool etc etc

But Better late than never happy that u understood now 😊

15% rule was yet to be decided at that day. So it was not late at that time

Trai New Rule Worst Waste:wall: Trai Concentrate about North Side People
North People want All Hindi + Sports + etc..

But south People want Telugu + hindi
Tamil people want Sun tv + star plus
What about Muslim ?

South Muslim People want hindi + Regional
So monthly chargers will be high:wall:

Those who can afford broadband is definitely rich as it costs lots of money. No wonder why broadband penetration is only 6% in india. It proves 90% Indian cannot afford it
Not really bro, I'm getting unlimited internet at 5mbps FUP 250gb and 2mbps beyond at just ₹471. None of our family member use mobile internet that how we afford

Not really bro, I'm getting unlimited internet at 5mbps FUP 250gb and 2mbps beyond at just ₹471. None of our family member use mobile internet that how we afford

Bhai are you aware that average Indian salary is 6000 only. How many can afford Rs 500 pm from that ? As a matter of fact you can check TRAI site which will say only 6% of Indian use wired broadband. So what else is preventing 90% of indian accesing broadand ? Ans Cost

Rs 500 maynot be big amount to you but it's a huge amount for a man who earns ony Rs 6000 pm and has to take care of his family

Last edited:
Oh Man Come On Just a proverb 🙄🙄😊😊

I said the truth, that conversation was on different context and considering 15% rule is enforcable as SC vedict regarding this was no where at that time. And I still think it's legally possible for TRAI to apeal in Divisional bench to restore 15% rule as SC did not say 15% rule is wrong, SC said SLP cannot be filled as time limit for SLP is passed.

Now it's upto you how you take it, i am not here to change your opinion. :)

Even non popular channels are able to give their channel for below 1 rupee or some are fta. Why can't the popular channels like sun, Star,etc? Why do they want to have higher price? They are earning more from ads only. Even MRP of 19 is high for poor and middle class families.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock